Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Company vehicle, quarterly bonus
Your future employer is offering a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious Technical Manager / Engineering Team Leader to join their growing environment in London, working with coffee, water, and juice machines. The ideal candidate will be someone who values growth and professionalism and will be offered; a company pension scheme, 28 days holidays, and a salary up to 40k for the ideal candidate. The hours for this position are 7:00-5:00 Monday to Friday.
The expected duties and ideal experience for the successful candidate are as follows:
Main duties as Technical Manager / Engineering Team Leader:
* To support and coach the engineering team to enhance their knowledge, both in terms of maintenance and customer service
* Deliver key installations and manage projects, which includes collaborating with other departments and colleagues (i.e, Operations)
* Manage the team's vehicle inventory and regional sites inventory to ensure part stock is sufficient and efficient
* Work with the Logistics team to ensure customer SLAs are achieved
* Visiting previous installations to monitor the customer's satisfaction and quality of work
* Ensure health and safety and employee welfare is maintained to a high standard
* Providing engineering support for larger local projects and installations
Essential skills and capabilities needed
* Must have experience as a People Manager - working with and supporting a team
* Experience in coffee machine breakdown, repairs, servicing and installation
* A real passion for coffee and the industry and to assist with the delivery of excellent services and products to the customers
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong problem-solving
* Driven, flexible and adaptable to change
* Experience with MS Office and other business software (e.g. CRM, ERP)
The ideal candidate for this position will be someone who is looking to really invest in a company and continue to grow and develop alongside them. Customer service and customer relations are extremely important to the company and matching this ethos is essential.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.