Building Services, Data Centre's
South East London
£85,000 per annum
+ Comprehensive Package
***** Do you want to join a leading Integrated Facilities Management & Building Maintenance Company? ****
* Are you an experienced Technical Manager within a Data Centre facilities environment?
* Fancy earning a highly competitive salary which is reviewed continually?
* Want to be recognised for how good you are and how hard you work?
* Do you want an exciting career platform and clear career structure?
An opportunity has arisen to join an award winning, Total Facilities Management services provider on a permanent basis To provide Technical guidance with all aspects of administrative and engineering of the clients occupied buildings and as Technical manager you are responsible for carrying out efficient running of the critical and non-critical services and associated functions.
You will be a key appointment for this industry leading company. The ideal individual will have a strong engineering background with electrical and mechanical infrastructure.
To be successful as Technical Manager you must have the following:
* Experience of maintaining tight humidity & temperature control conditioned environments.
* A good all round knowledge of Generators, electrical systems, UPS, Chiller Heating &Ventilation / Air Conditioning and building support systems and their methods of control.
* HV Authorised (SAP qualified)
* 18th Edition Regulation
* Working in a critical environment - data centre experience
* Supervisory engineering experience
Qualifications wise you must be:
* Formally trained in Mechanical/Electrical/Refrigeration Building Services maintenance, at apprentice level.
* Strong skills on Building Management Systems would be an advantage.
If you think this sounds like something you would be interested please apply and speak with Tom Lilley from Search
City of London, London
5 months ago