Technical Internal Sales Coordinator
Up to £27,000 DOE
Do you have technical internal sales experience?
Do you have proven client and account management experience?
Do you work well under pressure?
If so, then we want to hear from you. My client, a global leading engineering business, have an exciting opportunity for a technically minded Internal Sales Executive in their spares department. Tasked with handling incoming calls and emails, you will work rapidly under pressure to produce quotes for business from new and existing clients. You will manage a pipeline of activity and chase quotes to secure orders whilst providing an exemplary level of customer service.
What this role can offer you:
- A highly competitive basic salary of up to £27k DOE
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free parking
- A sociable and positive working environment
- Full training
- Long term career and progression opportunities
- International travel opportunities
- Previous experience in a technical internal sales role or similar is required - internal sales executive; account manager; sales co-ordinator; technical customer service or similar
- Engineering industry experience or similar is preferred
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player
If you are interested in more information then contact John Nesbitt on 0151 229 5539
Interviews to take place immediately. Apply now to avoid disappointment
Keywords: internal sales executive; account manager; sales co-ordinator; technical customer service; spares co-ordinator; sales admin; engineering; construction; fabrication; manufacturing