Full Time 48 Hours per week
Are you an experienced Technical Maintenance Engineer looking for a new challenge?
* Responsible for onsite technical maintenance of APNR technology, servers and routers
* Liaising with clients/customers and other on-site trades regarding our works to obtain relevant information required for the task
* Experienced in the configuration, test and maintaining LAN equipment and services, including switches, routers, firewalls & VPN
* Problem solving, problem detection and repairing system faults, using a logical approach
* Minimum of 2 years experience within a comparable role together with good knowledge of ANPR or CCTV systems, Servers, Wireless kit and Routers
* Valid driving license
* Strong troubleshooting abilities across a wide range of hardware/software solutions
* A knowledge and understanding of health & safety regulations.
* Understanding of networking, including installation aspects along with configuration and test elements servers
* Cat 5/6 data cabling
* CSCS Card
* The role involves reactive maintenance and we have over 2,500 sites nationwide, you must be prepared to travel and work away throughout the week as the business requires
If you think you have the right skills to join, please get in touch.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
5 months ago