Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£18951.00 - £22300 per annum
Are you looking for a customer service role without complaints? We are looking for customer service advisors to be the bridge between their technical support and customer service teams.
In this role you will run through some basic troubleshooting with customers. This might include turning the equipment off, performing a quick reset or gathering more information about their fault.
You'll be working for a great brand with a wide customer so we are looking for people who can engage with lots of different personalities.
Main duties to include:
* Answering incoming calls from customers who are experiencing issues with their equipment
* Gather more information about the issue by asking effective questions
* Run through some simple trouble shooting such as resetting the device
* Escalate unresolved queries to the technical support team
* Transfer general customer service queries to the customer support team
* Keep the database up to date with the latest information
We are looking for:
* Someone who is friendly, self motivated and has a positive attitude
* A good communicator who can deliver simple instructions
* A caring nature, someone who wants to do a great job for the customer
* Someone who can work in the office - there's no current option to work from home in this role
* Basic salary of £18,915, £9.70 per hour
* Additional bonus available which increases the salary to £22,230 - absolutely no selling involved in this role
* Discounted home phone, broadband, mobile and TV packages
* 22 days holiday plus stats
* Health, dental and vision benefit options
* Option to buy additional leave
* Season ticket loans
* Hours of work - rotational shifts between 8am-8pm Monday to Sunday
Start dates 11th October and 1st November - immediate interviews available
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.