Leeds, West Yorkshire
£18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Customer Service/Administrator (Technical)
£18,000 - £20,000
An exciting opportunity has become available to work for my international client based in Headingley. You will be providing excellent support to a range of customers from large corporate contact clients to small regionals, assisting with unit breakdowns ensuring a timely and professional resolution is reached.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 year's technical and administration experience along with strong Microsoft Excel skills either on 2007 or 2010.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Respond to requests for technical assistance via telephone and email
* Log all customer contacts in the CRM
* Create engineer service tasks
* Providing users with 1st line software support and help as required
* Keep customers updated with progress on their fault tickets
* Follow all processes and procedures
* Escalate problems to 2nd line as appropriate
* Manage the "Customer Care" email inbox
* Manage customer expectation
* Support engineer calls - commissioning new installs and services and ensuring all commissions are completed accurately following the correct process.
* Follow policies and procedures
* Closing engineer tasks on the day
* Assist Call Desk and Scheduling as and when required
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Calm under pressure
* Problem analysis and problem-solving
* Planning and organising
* Attention to detail
* Clerical and administrative functions
* Public relations/developing relationships
* Handling information and following instructions
* Co-operating and liaising
If you feel you have the right experience for this role, please click APPLY!!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.