Technical Compliance Manager
£52,500 + 4,500 Car Allowance & Package
TRANSPORT FOR LONDON CONTRACT
A Rare opportunity has arisen to join a leading Tier 1 FM service provider on a permanent basis. This is a new opportunity managing the technical compliance the prestigious Transport for London Contract Setting technical standards for the business.
The ideal candidate will have a STRONG technical understanding and have Legionella Certificate (L8) along with NEBOSH. You will Liaise with technical leads to contribute to the establishment and audit of best practice operational delivery inc HV / LV and Gas / Legionella / LOLER / water Hygiene / Fire RA's and other 'statutory 'activities
If you have both of the following, I would like to hear from you:
* Experience in delivering Statutory and Mandatory Compliance in the FM industry
* Experience in delivery HSEQ measures and requirements in a diverse environment essential
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Attractive base salary & comprehensive package including:
* Holiday entitlement (26 days) + Bank Holidays
* Health insurance included - can be upgraded to include partner / children
* Support for professional accreditation
* Empower programme (award winning)
* Learning and development / training (Investors In People accreditation)
* Leadership scheme
* Castor Share Scheme ( Free of Tax and NI )
* Pension contributions matched by the company. Variety of funds to select.
* Cycle to work scheme
* Life assurance scheme
The Ideal Technical Compliance Manager will have the following qualifications:
* NEBOSH qualified.
* Legionella Qualification & Awareness
* Professional Membership required
I would be keen on speaking with you to discuss this opportunity in more detail. Please apply today or alternately contact Tom Lilley at Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.