Technical Compliance Manager
FM & BUILDING SERVICES
£50,000 to £55,000 per annum basic
***** Do you want to join a Leading Integrated Facilities Management & Building Maintenance Company? ****
* Are you experienced in setting technical standards for a FM provider?
* Want to be recognised for how good you are and how hard you work?
* Do you want an exciting career platform and clear career structure?
An opportunity has arisen to join an award winning, Total Facilities Management services provider on a permanent basis. This opportunity for an experienced Technical Compliance Manager to be based in the companies Head office in Watford and contribute to the establishment and audit of best practice operational delivery inc HV / LV and Gas / Legionella / LOLER / water Hygiene / Fire RA's and other 'statutory 'activities
You will report into VF Senior Managers / directors and compliance committee and provide guidance and support for the front end delivery teams to ensure compliance with adopted technical standards
As Technical Compliance Manager you will have the following tasks and responsibilities:
* Drafting and roll out of technical standards throughout the Vinci FM business
* Auditing of the above to ensure relevant compliance
* Reviewing latest guidance and legislation to interpret and ensure that the business remains fully complaint
* In liaison with the bid function drafting of marketing collateral to present the business in the forefront of technical delivery
* Liaison with the H&S manager(s) for the FM business to ensure overall best practice is adopted and that there are no gaps in the documentation or audit activities
* Liaison with the quality and business responsibility manager to ensure that business processes exist relevant to the compliance activities
* Providing summary reports and data recommending business changes including outline effect on overall operations and cost base
* Liaison with customers (at operations request) to provide support and guidance around legislative compliance relating to their operations and assets
* Presenting reports (monthly, annual and ad hoc) overviewing the performance of the business in relation to:-
* Competence to deliver the required services
* Appropriate use of certification
* Reporting within timescales
* Adoption of new standards
* Generally raise awareness throughout technical teams
* Review the market to ensure leading edge technical systems and processes are adopted to maintain the best possible market position for the business
The ideal candidate will be qualified in IOSH Managing Safely and a member of a recognised organisational membership such as IWFM, RICS or CIOB. You will have Managed compliance and technical considerations, delivery and all associated requirements for a significant estate of properties and sites. If you have experience of working on a significant rail related estate this would be ideal.
If you think this sounds like something you would be interested please apply and speak with Tom Lilley from Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.