Technical & Compliance Manager
£35,000 - £40,000 (experience dependant)
Monday - Friday
Our client is a fast-growing business and is always looking to add new enthusiastic people to its expanding team.
The Technical & Compliance Manager's role will be to establish and lead the client's utilities industry compliance and regulation obligations. Gas Safe, IGEM, MAMCoP, MOCoPA, SMICoP & EU Skills.
The role will also coordinate and direct cross-functional teams including all Field engineers, Field Support Managers, Quality Assurance and SHEQ. The role also requires you to attend industry events and represent the company on various boards across the industry.
Qualifications & Experience
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in working within the Utilities industry, proven track record in compliance.
* Gas or Power industry qualifications must be held, preferably both but not essential.
* Preferred professional membership for relevant industry (gas/power).
* Experienced in Quality Assurance management and administration.
* Ability to exercise high degree of professionalism in all written and verbal communications.
Their aspirations continue to grow and they need to build their team further to realise these goals. To be part of the team you do need to stand out from the crowd. It's not just a job, it's joining a community of people that tackle problems and overcome them every day, for themselves and for each other. They're adaptable and flexible and they learn new things all the time.
If you have any questions please feel free to email email@example.com or alternatively call Peter on 0161 835 8683
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.