Operational role based in Manchester within a lively and friendly office. To be considered you must have a strong desire to want to succeed in the role while, still being open to joining in with a dynamic and very successful team.
The company in recent years has grown massively and has no plans to stop. The company is already established yet you could be part of their continued expansion if you choose to take this exciting opportunity.
Monday - Friday. EARLY FINISH ON FRIDAY
You will be working for a company who provides a wide range of commercial products throughout the UK.
* Progression Opportunities
* 22 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
* Day off on your birthday
* Free Parking
* Statutory Pension
* Office Dog
* Excellent career progression opportunities.
We are looking for a solid administrator who has amazing intrinsic customer service, while being able to understand the operational function of the business.
What you'll need
To be considered and successful you will need the following attribute's
* To be able to provide quotations, pricing documents, processing payments
* You will be the first point of contact for any sales coming into the office and so must act quickly to enquires
* Be able to manage the client process after sales
* Liaise with the workshop, drivers, customers and other stakeholders
* Have a real commitment to making this role into a career; vibrant, zingy attitudes are more than welcome.
To be considered click APPLY NOW or contact Siobhan in the Manchester office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.