Team Secretary (Float) - Canterbury - £18,000/£20,000 - Professional Services
We are currently working on behalf of a law firm who are looking for an Team Secretary to join the team in Canterbury.
The successful candidate will have a high level of organisational and attention to detail skills.
The Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide secretarial and administrative support to all fee earners and secretaries including audio typing, general filing, bulk photocopying, preparation of court bundles, arranging appointments, dealing with client queries in person and by phone;
* Maintain manager/ team's diary, including arranging meetings and organising travel.
* Create and amend client presentation and meeting packs * Opening/closing client files in a timely manner;
* Open and distribute incoming post.
* Answer incoming telephone calls, answering enquiries, taking messages and passing on where appropriate.
* Provide support to other departmental administration and staff as required.
* Assist with organisation and implementation of client events.
* Take the daily banking
* To ensure confidentiality on all appropriate matters and recognise that any breach of this confidentiality is a serious matter.
* Greet clients and deal with enquiries from members of the public in person
The person specifics:
* Strong IT skills including PowerPoint, Excel, Word
* Grades A-C at GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
* High level of attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Strong time management and prioritisation skills
* Previous experience operating a switchboard
* Smart, presentable appearance
* Ability to develop & maintain positive working relationships
If you have the skills and experience required for the role please apply through the link.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.