Are you an experienced Legal Secretary? Have you worked supporting within varied sectors of law? Do you want to work for a small firm based in the heart of the city centre? Do you thrive on a busy work load and working to tight deadlines?
Then this could be the opportunity for you……
I have a great permanent opportunity for a Secretary to work Monday-Friday 9am-5pm within a busy Legal Firm, supporting a partner within dispute resolution. You will be working within a positive and established team who are extremely experienced and knowledgeable. So don't delay in applying....
Some of your duties…
* Audio typing, dictation and copy typing a range of documents
* Draft standard documents and letters as required for the department, demonstrating excellent grammar and spelling
* Manage telephone calls, relaying messages and information quickly and accurately
* Undertake file management duties
* Liaise with Partners and fee-earners regarding client queries.
* Drafting and sending of fee letters to clients on the fee-earners instructions
* Ensure that all documents are stored approprioately internally and assist with other filing duties as required;
* Diary management
* Coordinating/booking travel arrangements
* General administration /document management - photocopy, scanning and printing.
You will have:
* Previous experience in Legal, litigation/disputes experience is very desirable
* Proficient in MS Office
* Excellent typing speed - Audio Type/Copy Typing
* Demonstrate a professional and positive outlook in the workplace
* Can work well under pressure and proven experience working to strict deadlines in a fast paced role
* Good sense of professionalism/positive work ethic
If you feel this is the perfect role for you, then please apply today with an up to date CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.