Job Title: Team Secretary
Salary: £26,000 - £32,000
Hours: 35 per week
Do you have experience working within the financial services industry as a Secretary?
Are you organised with good systems knowledge and have relevant experience in supporting senior members of staff in all their team?
Would you like to work for one of the UK's leading actuarial, pensions, investment and benefit consultancies?
If you have answered yes to the above then I might have a great opportunity for you! I am currently recruiting for an experienced secretary to provide high quality secretarial and administrative support to the Life and Financial Services team of a well established business working out of their London office!
To be successful in this role you will have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, excellent planning, time management and organisational skills. You will pick up new systems quickly along with processes and procedures. Being a team player is a must with a hands-on approach, whilst also being able to work autonomously when required. I am also looking for candidates with a Typing speed of approximately 50 words per minute with a 90% accuracy rate.
The firm are brilliant and have a variety of benefits on offer; they have a highly competitive salary on offer along with excellent progression and training and development opportunities. They like to give back to the community and offer a variety of different volunteering initiatives. They are also a very social firm with regular get meet ups and social events organised.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Proactively setting up meetings with senior financial executives at financial institutions/insurance companies
* Developing good rapport and relationships with executive assistants at clients to promptly coordinate meetings
* Updating sales management tools to track pipeline activity and client meetings
* Maintaining contact database for new clients/mailings within Dynamics - main contact within the team
* Coordinating and organising all meeting requests and arranging necessary resources/rescheduling where required.
* Collating background information, presentation packs and other material for internal and external meetings.
* Note taking, typing/audio typing and producing documentation as requested.
* Planning and arranging travel and accommodation requirements, producing and co-ordinating itineraries and travel plan/directions.
* Proactively producing and retaining records of expenses and CPD.
* Processing expenses and billing.
* Distributing and reviewing client correspondence, answering calls, processing messages/actions.
If this job sounds like the right step in career then click apply for a further conversation!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.