Our client, a highly regarded Financial Services company with offices in Crawley are looking for a talented people manager to lead a team of 11 within their New Business and Relationship Management department.
To be successful in this role you will have Financial Services experience with CF1, FA2 or equivalent and be a strong people manager who also possesses experience of Financial Services Sales.
In return the company offers an excellent salary and bonus structure, a great set of employee benefits and a supportive work environment.
If this sounds like you, read on..
* Manage all new client acquisition through to first file upload via in-bound and outbound telephone activity.
* Co-ordinate all inbound enquiries generated from sales funnel, web searches and marketing campaigns.
* Manage the office-based relationship management team responsible for in-bound and outbound business development activity. Ensure team are equipped with latest information on the company's proposition collateral to enable them to identify the most appropriate relationship management approach.
* Create and execute an email and digital engagement strategy for client base.
* Create, maintain and communicate accurate management information and metrics reporting against departmental and organisational KPI's and objectives to the wider Business Development team.
* Coach and mentor team members to meet business objectives and for succession planning
* Build positive relationships with colleagues throughout the business and especially Operational teams to ensure a collaborative and engaging approach to deliver a high level of customer service.
* Represent and manage Business Development participation in company projects ensuring a customer centric perspective is implemented in line with our company values.
* Own New Business sign up company objective, produce reports and Board papers as required.
* Pro-actively manage team's performance against agreed objectives and targets, taking appropriate action to correct shortfalls and non-performance.
* Ensure T&C standards are implemented and documented and regularly observed and monitored, including the delivery of KAM and Soft Skills training.
* Deputise for Group Director of Sales & Marketing to represent Business Development at Strategic Meetings.
* Take ownership for telephony follow up of campaigns to increase Funds Under Management, Retention of Employers, new business sign ups, and distribution of Health and Money proposition.
* Adhere to Company Risk Management policy and procedures, including reporting of incidents or breaches.
* Apply and promote Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) culture and principles, together with the organisation's behaviours and values.
* Adhere to Company Diversity & Inclusion policy.
* Being Accountable
* Leading People
* Leading Business
* Educated to Degree level or equivalent.
* CII CF1 and FA2 or equivalent.
* ILM level 5 Management Diploma or equivalent.
* Managing a New Business function, remote based relationship management team ideally in a pension environment.
* Multi-channel sales distribution.
* Working to targets, metrics and identifying measures of success.
* Extraction and analysis of MI using CRM.
* Diverse experience of Financial Services Markets.
* Delivery of Key Account Management and Soft Skills principles.
For further details, please contact Neil Drew on 01293 848123 or email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.