Team Manager - German speaking
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum, Edinburgh City Centre
An amazing opportunity is now available for a German Speaking Team Manager with our prestigious client in the city centre of Edinburgh. You will be joining an international company with offices in Europe and the US, making a difference in people's lives! The company is undergoing a huge expansion at the moment and is a great time to join a growing team.
As a Team Manager in their Technical Support team, you'll be leading a team that interacts with patients, parents, caretakers and distributors. Your team's assistance will offer patients and their families a sense of comfort and the ability to move forward with their lives in a positive and productive way. By tapping into your technical expertise and superior communication skills, you will be supervising, coaching, monitoring and developing your team to ensure a high-quality experience for each patient.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading and motivating a bilingual technical support team, providing call monitoring and coaching for members of the team that focus on quality and service effectiveness
- Ensuring your team meets or exceeds monthly, quarterly and annual department metrics.
- Managing daily work schedules of direct reports to ensure adequate staffing, exceptional transactional quality, and unsurpassed responsiveness in all activities, as well as address any attendance and performance issues
- Training employees on operational process and available tools.
- Responding to customer escalations and contributing to workload queues when required.
- Fluency in English and German, both written and oral communication
- Relevant supervisory/management experience working in a technical support or contact centre environment.
- Sound working knowledge of all Windows/Mac OS X operating systems and associated web browsers Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Firefox
- Proven capability to handle challenging situations, a positive attitude with passion and drive.
- group personal pension plan,
- group life and income protection, private medical insurance,
- childcare voucher scheme.
Monday to Friday with some evenings and weekends, 40 hours a week
Please apply with your CV online!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.