Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Broxburn, West Lothian
Up to £23000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Looking for a paid Staycation?
Our client is looking for a Seasonal Team Manager (minimum 6 months) to join their global brand as they embark on an extremely busy summer.
Sampling Scotland's splendid scenery has never been so popular and our client provides a fantastic experience and service to help make those memories extra special. This truly is a fast paced, fun and rewarding way to spend your summer.
Based in their West Lothian depot you would be responsible ensuring that their small and energetic team always provides a first class level of service and best in class practices which includes, arranging airport transfers, completing check ins and conducting vehicle handovers.
As a Team Manager you would be responsible for the following:
* Devising and delivering training plans for staff
* Assisting in the recruitment of seasonal staff
* Managing rental agreements
* Planning staff rotas
* Resolving customer escalations
* Ensure all health and safety regulations are being adhered too
To be considered for this role you must have the following skillset and experience:
* Experienced in leading a team to achieve optimal results
* Understands the customer journey
* Must be hands on and willing to lead by example
* Available immediately
* Fluent in either German, Italian, French or Spanish (desirable)
* Hold a valid driving license
Although this is initially a 6 month contract there is every chance that it will lead to a permanent opportunity.
This position offers a generous salary is £23K (pro rata), working 5 out of 6 days per week,
Mon - Sat between 9am and 5.30pm.
If this sounds like your ideal summer destination then fuel up and apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.