Up to £10.01 per annum
A number of exciting opportunities have come up for experienced contact centre Team Leader to join a leading energy provider. As a Team Leader you will assist and support a team of Customer Service Advisors with a busy campaign!
Location: Site-based, Glasgow City Park
Hours: 37.5, Full Flexible between Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm and Saturday 8am - 6pm
Contract Type: Temp to Perm
Start date: Monday 27th January 2021
Due to the nature of the campaign, full Disclosure and credit checks will be completed.
* Managing performance of the Customer Service agents
* Conducting performance review, team meetings and coaching sessions
* Coach, develop and provide feedback to your team
* Ensuring compliance and call standard are achieved
* Rolling out new business processes
* Reporting into the Assistant Contact Centre Manager
* Act as a role model
* Deal with escalated calls
- Previous experience in contact centre leadership and directly managing customer service agents
- Strong verbal written skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong communicator
- Resilience and patience
- Able to take ownership
- IT Literate
If you have the experience and this sounds like the role for you please get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age