Search Consultancy are currently looking for an experienced Adult's Locality Team Manager for Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council. This role is on a contract basis starting as soon as possible.
Pay rate: Up to £256 per day
* Expert knowledge of the Care and Mental Capacity Act and other relevant legislation.
* A track record of management experience in the field and ability to work in a highly pressurised environment.
* Ability to to respond to team demands, to provide high quality management though effective supervision and oversight of assessment and care management tasks that are being carried out by team members.
* To be able to deal effectively with customers resolving complaints where service falls below standard.
* To be able to participate in recruitment processes.
* To be able to manage performance of the team and individuals.
* Social Work England Registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a Social Worker
* Previous management experience
* Full UK licence
This role is subject to Social Work England, DBS and reference checks.
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing a high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Nick Purdham at the Manchester office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age