Search Consultancy are currently looking for an experienced Children's Team Manager to work for Northumberland County council's FACT Team. This role is on a contract basis starting as soon as possible.
Pay rate: Up to £264 per day
* Significant proven post qualifying experience in a Children and Families statutory social work setting
* Experience of working across agencies promoting understanding and good practice in relation to children's safeguarding matters
* Experience of supporting less experienced members of staff through complex processes
* Experience of conducting service investigations and complaints
* Experience of organising, attending and influencing multi-agency meetings
* Experience of complex child protection enquiries, care planning and statutory reviews. Experience of preparing for and attending children's legal proceedings, PLO meetings, legal planning Experience of multi-agency work and integrative practice
* Strong organisational understanding and consistent approach to working in a children and families service
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
This role is subject to Social Work England, DBS and reference checks.
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing a high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Nick Purdham at the Manchester office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age