Search consultancy are currently looking for an experienced Team Manager for an experienced Children's team Manager for Stockton -on- Tees Council's Fieldwork Team. This role is on a contract basis starting as soon as possible.
Pay rate: Up to £264 per day
* Ability to manage, supervise and develop staff to enhance performance
* Ability to develop and provide services which are culturally sensitive and empowering for all service users
* Ability to develop new services, where necessary, with partner agencies
* Ability to liaise and negotiate effectively across agency boundaries to provide effective support
* Ability to interpret and analyse information and problems and use, where necessary, as catalyst to implement innovative/creative changes in the delivery of services
* Ability to ensure that timely appraisal, supervision, support and direction are provided to staff
This role is subject to Social Work England, DBS and reference checks.
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing a high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Nick Purdham at the Manchester office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age