Team Leader - Remote, Home Based Position!
Our client, a financial services organisation is growing their customer service team across the UK. We are looking for exceptional people focused Team Leaders to lead and inspire teams of Customer Service Advisor's to continue providing the best customer support experience.
Making sure our customers are happy and satisfied, and their issues are fixed quickly and completely: This will involve organising people around you and taking quick action when you see a problem coming - whether it's helping to build new processes that are fit for purpose, supporting a training need, or addressing something going wrong.
Helping each member of your team with their personal and professional development, listening, guiding them through hard times and celebrating their successes.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
* Instilling a strong customer-centric culture and making sure everyone stays focused on what really matters: helping our customers with their personal financial lives
* Coaching and supporting your team to achieve their personal, professional and performance goals
* Empowering others to spot opportunities to make a difference to customers and Monzo's ways of working
* Helping your team with the most difficult queries and building their knowledge around complex issues
* Regularly reviewing the quality of your team's customer interactions to identify areas of potential improvement, both individually and structurally
* Motivating your squad - we're growing fast and need to make sure Customer Advisors stay engaged during challenging periods of demand.
Your working life
The salary for this role is around £25k+ plus all employees also get share options as part of their package
This is a remote role as you will be managing a distributed team, Monday to Friday, with some weekend work based on business need. Shifts will mainly be between 8am-8pm, on a rotational basis, and we'll try to accommodate your other commitments.
To be a great Team Manager you will need to know the ins and outs of the Customer Operations job. Training will initially be shadowing frontline support daytime Customer service advisors making sure you're fully trained (based on your individual needs).
What we need you to have;
* You have an empathetic and developmental leadership style
* You have directly managed successful teams of 8-10 people and have helped them achieve their goals
* You have experience of motivating teams working on ongoing operational work
* You have worked in a customer-centric role
* You are very hands-on and solve problems when you spot them
* You are familiar with distributed / remote working
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.