Do you have current experience managing teams?
Are you currently in a team lead role with expert motivation, communication, influencing and inspirational skills?
Do you have proven track record of delivery and experience preferably in either banking, utilities or telecoms and familiarity with customer and regulatory processes?
If so, Search Consultancy have an exciting new role for you. This vacancy sits within Glasgow City Centre. Fantastic opportunity to join an existing team and make a real difference to the performance and growth, working closely alongside the Senior Operations Team.
What does the daily duties of the role look like?
* Responsible for the delivery of department SLAs, ensuring that all compliance, commercial and efficiency targets are met or exceeded.
* Identify TL and agent performance versus targets; guiding the coaching work of the TLs and translating these into appropriate performance appraisal feedback, development plans or formal procedural action and execute these actions.
* Understand the compliance and conduct risk obligations of the 1st line of defence and ensure these are implemented within all activities.
* Maintain expected team standards and ensure best practice people management by conducting all people management related activity, including disciplinary hearings, attendance reviews, return to works, flexible working requests and performance improvement activity in accordance with Company policy.
* Responsible for working proactively and constructively with other company stakeholders to establish and maintain department compliance, performance, policies and procedures whilst shaping a 'can do' culture within the TL management team.
* Conduct regular (every 4-6 weeks) 121/company appraisal sessions with all agents and team leaders, using relevant documentation.
* Review TL and agent performance data to direct TL coaching to where required. Lead bi-weekly team review sessions with TLs to decide performance management interventions on all areas of agent performance (e.g. call quality, commercial performance, efficiency, complaints and account errors).
* Conduct all hearings under formal company policies such as disciplinary hearings, sickness/TOFD RTWs and attendance reviews, FWRs, grievances and appeals.
* Conduct weekly call calibration as per rota for TLs.
* Conduct coaching observations using documentation for TLs (2 x call feedback and 2 x call calibrations per month); feed these into 121 appraisals.
* Update and administer relevant systems as required in line with company processes such as internal HR system.
* When required, support client visits, audits and call calibrations to represent company and expertise on compliance, process or procedure matters.
* Lead agent team meetings in line with schedule.
* Attend own team meetings in line with schedule.
* Cover a rotation of required hours across weekdays and weekends; ensuring the security of the department when lines close and operators leave and closing processes are adhered to.
* Conduct manager calls in line with company process.
* Support Agent and Team Leader recruitment as required.
What we need you to have;
* Proven track record of team leadership, coaching and performance delivery in a contact centre role, ideally within an outsource environment.
* Proven track record of delivery and experience of inbound and outbound collections (preferably in either banking, utilities or telecoms) and familiarity with customer and regulatory processes.
* Ability to communicate and influence with gravitas at all levels within the organisation, experience in leading meetings with a junior management team and stakeholders and represent the company in interacting with clients or external third parties.
* Passionate about delivering the right outcome for the business, client and customer and the proven ability to inspire this in others.
* Passionate about creating the right employee experience through role-modelling positive management culture, managing effective performance, maintaining excellent behavioural standards and effective communication models and proven ability to deliver this.
* Commercially aware, possessing sound business acumen and the ability to analyse and interpret data.
* Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team with proven ability to innovate and deliver change.
* Ability to use Microsoft Office.
My client offers a fantastic opportunity for growth and development and above an excellent basic salary this role also comes with an attractive benefits package.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.