Temporary to Permanent
£21,000 per annum
Search is currently recruiting for an experienced Team Leader to join one of the largest Contact Centres in Edinburgh. We are proud to introduce you to one of the busiest and growing companies in 2019!
Join a culturally diverse place and lead a team to provide exceptional service to high-end clients using the latest technology.
More about one of Edinburgh's leading Companies to work for
- They employ 900 people at their European Headquarters in Edinburgh whilst retaining a "family feel"
- You will come across 14 different languages while you are walking the corridors! Be ready for a journey!
- They handle customer service enquiries for some major global brands
What's on offer as a Team Leader here
- Starting with 29 days of holidays (incl. bank holidays)
- Business casual dress policy
- Friday doughnuts and fruit - breakfast sorted!
- Development opportunities and ongoing training tailored to you
- Career progression and opportunity to work with the world's largest brands
About this Team Leader role
- Managing and leading a team of employees
- Communicating company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to team
- Conducting weekly and monthly performance sessions
- Motivating, monitoring, coaching, training and developing of employees
- Identifying and implementing any staff training needs
- Recruiting of staff, conducting interviews and liaising with recruitment agencies
- Previous experience managing a team, ideally in a Contact Centre environment
- Contact Centre experience required, but not essential
- High level of interpersonal skills, flexibility and passion for delivery!
This is a 24/7 account and as a Team Leader you are expected to cover all hours over dayshift/backshift/nightshift and weekend shifts, on a rotational basis
The contract is temporary leading to a permanent one. A great opportunity for someone to start their career in a multinational organisation.
If you think you have what it takes to be a Team Leader here, we'd love to hear from you. Hit apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.