Team Leader - 24/7 Support - Temporary to Permanent
£21,000 per annum
Our client provides customer support services for many different clients and if that doesn't sound exciting to you, we can assure you it is! We challenge you to come and work in a multilingual fun environment, where most speak at least two languages, and we communicate daily with people all across Europe!
The client operates 24/7 and offers a good benefit package as below:
* 40 hours contract
* Perkz: employee benefits scheme that works with the best UK retailers
* Learning and Development courses
* Career opportunities within the account
* Monthly incentive prizes
* Gain the commitment of employees to the company goals and objectives
* Communication of company policy and procedure to staff and ensure that they are adhered to.
* Communication of performance goals and measures to staff and provision of regular and constructive feedback via PEP feedback sessions and Performance Reviews in line with agreed processes and timescales.
* Motivation, monitoring, calibration, coaching, training and development of employees as required
* To identify and implement any staff training needs.
* To provide counsel where there are performance or conduct issues and, in conjunction with the HR department, to take appropriate disciplinary action where required, in line with the company policy.
* Ensure that agents have the knowledge, skills and equipment required to carry out their function effectively and efficiently and escalate any issues where appropriate
* Ensure effective recruitment of appropriate staff to the team, including conducting interviews and liaison with the recruitment agency
* Educated to at least HND level or equivalent qualification / experience
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Additional language would be advantageous
* Man management and interpersonal skills
* Report writing and analytical skills
* Ability to identify problems, collate data, establish facts and draw conclusions.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.