Team Leader - Central London - £30,000k
A leading provider of high-end guest services is looking for a Corporate Receptionist Team Leader to join their team in a prestigious building in one of their exclusive locations in the heart of the City and West End. This is a busy role and would suit a corporate receptionist looking for their first taste of management. To be considered for this role you must have managed meeting rooms and have worked in a corporate reception environment.
This is a lead by example role, managing the meeting rooms and reception for a prestigious building within London.
What You Will Need:
* Experience of working as a Reception Team Leader/Supervisor in either a Corporate or 5 star hotel environment
* Passion for delivering a 5* service
* To be a pro-active problem solver
* Be supportive, motivated, bubbly and above all a confident professional
* Immaculate appearance
* You must have experience of meeting room/conference room bookings
What You Will Get:
As you would expect, you will receive a competitive salary. You will also receive other perks and benefits associated with working for a leading guest services provider including free breakfast & Lunch.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role, then please apply via the link on this page.
If you have any questions, please contact Richard at the Search Crawley office
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.