Customer Service Team Leader - Luton - Circe 23,000pa + benefits
Working Hours: 37.5hrs shifts, 5/7 days: 8am - 8pm (Mon - Fri), 9am - 5pm (Sat), 10am - 4pm (Sun)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a driven and experienced Team Leader who shares our passion for customer service and people development. You will play a key role leading a team which provides the ultimate customer service for our prestigious Client, a global leader in home and professional appliances
You will be naturally results orientated with exceptional problem solving skills. You will be a role model to our people and ensure they leave every customer smiling, knowing that we are here for them if ever they need help.
Full training given
* Coach, develop and provide feedback to your team to ensure they take ownership and effectively use their judgement when making decisions in line with business goals
* Actively develop your Advisors through monthly 1-2-1's, quarterly reviews and personal development plans.
* Identify your top performers and reward/recognise them for their achievements in line with group recognition schemes
* Utilise all reports available to build your focus for the day, prioritise your actions according to the impact on employees, customers and client satisfaction
* Submit reports to Assistant Call Centre Manager for review
* Motivate team members to perform at a consistently high level, through providing regular feedback and setting clear expectations. You'll positively and proactively address all types of performance, attendance and other KPIs.
* Proven people management skills with the ability to lead and motivate a team and act as a role model
* Experience of working within a contact centre environment
* Strong customer focus and willingness to promote service excellence within the team
* Self-motivated, flexible and able to adapt to changing circumstances
* Good time management and organisational skills
* Ability to make a good team Excellent
* Ability to make the right decisions under pressure with a positive can do attitude
* Genuine career progression opportunities through our internal development programmes
* Performance recognition schemes
* 28 days' holiday inclusive of bank holidays, rising to 30 from year 2
* Sports & Social Scheme
* Discounted holidays, flights & hotels
* Discounted utility bills
* Free on-site car parking
* On-site canteen with a great variety of food and & drinks
* Fantastic discounts from top retail brands such as…
o Cineworld Tickets - up to 55% off
o Virgin Trains & Experience Days - 20% off
o O2 Mobile Phone Contracts - 25% off
o EE Mobile Phone Contracts - 20% off
o Sony Mobile Phones - 20% off
o Pure Gym - Discounted membership
o Ray-Ban - 20% off
* And so much more!!!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.