Call Centre Team leader
£22000 to £24000
Would you like to be part of UK's largest independent specialist retailer who has provided a bespoke service for over 35 years? Are you a confident individual who is not scared to make decisions and implement changes to improve results within the call centre? If you answered "yes" and have past Team Leader experience then this is the role for you.
The ideal team leader will have worked within a call centre environment and must be computer literate (Excel and Word) and have some knowledge of e-commerce, with the desire to lead by example.
Your duties as a Team Leader will involve:
- Managing and Motivating a team of 5 members
- Delegating tasks based upon agents strengths
- Coaching and Training staff members
- Complete monthly One-to-One's with all agents
- Create reports to reflect agents performances
- Develop internal systems to improve work efficiency
- Previous customer service/call handling experience in a Call Centre environment.
- IT skills and confident in learning new systems
- Outgoing personality
If you're looking for a full time team leader career with the opportunity to progress, we'd love to hear from you so Click Apply Now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.