Role: Team Leader - Permanent
Salary: £22,000 per annum
Search Consultancy is seeking experienced Team Leaders to work on a permanent basis to provide the highest quality of care and support to our client based in Edinburgh.
The role of Team Leader is to make sure service users receive excellent quality care and support to keep them safe and comfortable in their own living space. Compassion, good communication and organisational skills together with a calm and caring manner are vital for this important role.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Ensure the efficient running of a designated area and the supervision of support workers
* Provide leadership to the team, acting as a positive role model at all times
* Manage rota's on a daily basis, creating rota's a couple of month's in advance
* Oversee recruitment, selection and induction of support staff
* Ensure person-centred support is at the heart of everything you do
If you have a strong, professional background, and have strength of character then please get in touch.
Due to the nature of the role, a minimum 1 years' experience as a Supervisor/Team Leader in care is essential. SSSC Registration will be required, in addition to a driving licence essential for this post.
This is a 39hr per week role and there will be an element of on call in an out of hours rota. The ideal candidate will hold SVQ3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
Please get in touch today to discuss this opportunity further! Take your career to the next level. (Agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.