Team Leader - £27,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Sales through service and account management environment!
Great working hours between 9am and 5pm
£23,000 - £26,000 DOE
Other benefits include 25 days + bank hols, Standard working hours Mon-Fri 9-5, Buy and sell annual leave, non-contributory pension, Flexible working
Start a new and exciting career working for an expanding business working at their offices based in Bury!
Our Client, a market leading organisation are looking to recruit ambitious and professional Team Leader to join their expanding operation.
- Driving the performance of an experienced team of sales advisors / account management advisors to ensure KPI's are consistently met - no cold calling!
- Drive a culture sales through service
- Daily management of your team and conducting team meetings
- Developing staff through monthly 121's
- Providing staff with ongoing training and coaching
- Motivating your team to deliver results
- Adherence to HR guidelines
- Using management information to help drive performance
- Experience managing a sales and account management team in call centre environment
- Ability to work under pressure, manage your time effectively and work on your own initiative
- Self-motivated, ambitious and determined
- Ability to understand and deliver for customers and colleagues
- Ability manage, motivate and drive performance.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
We are looking for hard working; career driven candidates that have the ability engage with team and deliver a high level service.
In return for your hard work you will be given access to a structured training programme to ensure you are constantly developing and genuine career progression.
Team Leader, Team Manager, Sales Team Leader, Sales Team Manager, Sales Manager, Team Leader, Team Manager
Initial basic of up to £27,000 + Benefits
If you feel you have the drive and ambition to be successful in this role please apply immediately via the link or contact Matt on (07393) (763) (873) or email m a t t . l a z e n b y @ s e a r c h . c o . u k
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.