Team Leader - Call Centre - Utilities - Rotherham - £20,000 - £25,000
Are you an experienced Team Leader within a call centre working on either sales or service? If so we would love to hear from you!!
Working with some of the biggest brands in the UK and having an incredible company culture this is an opportunity not to be missed.
The ideal team leader should be extremely confident in managing a team of people and be able to effectively engage, inspire and motivate the team to deliver and exceed sales targets.
This will be managing a team of agents working for an energy provider, experience within energy would be highly advantageous.
This would be a brand new campaign and you will be heavily involved in interviews and recruitment from the get go.
The Role of the Team Leader:
The purpose of the role is to manage a team of outbound sales advisers that promote the full range of services to prospective customers.
Identify training and coaching needs within the team through implementation & regular review of documented development plans. Ensuring the team are focused on delivering world class sales outputs and Identify gaps/barriers to service/sales and work proactively to tackle root causes both within the team and other business stakeholders.
Why choose this Team Leader role?
* Competitive Salary & Team Performance Bonuses
* Management Perks
* Events and charity fundraisers
* Rewards and prizes for achievements
* Great environment
* Progression Opportunities
Skills and Knowledge Required of the Team Leader:
* Customer focused with excellent listening skills
* Target driven, results focused and attention to detail
* Resilient and determined passionate about the company and their products and brand
* Dynamic, flexible and adaptable to change
* Great leadership, communication and collaboration skills to effectively engage and motivate the team to sales success
* Excellent understanding of what a great customer experience sounds like and can coach and develop the team towards this goal
* Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
If you feel you are up for the challenge and have the experience please APPLY NOW for an immediate telephone interview
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.