£17k - £18k
Manchester City Centre
One of Search's key clients are currently looking for a Client Services Team Administrator to provide extensive support to a number of teams within the company.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for acting as a liaison between new clients and departments, by delivering accurate contact information and a detailed description of the legal query. The successful candidate will display exemplary customer service skills and a sales-minded attitude.
* To act in a professional and courteous manner at all times to maximise the client experience. To approach enquiries with a sales-minded attitude to identify opportunities in which the company can assist.
* To demonstrate extensive knowledge of the departments within the company and the type(s) of work that they primarily deal with.
* To communicate with clients regarding their legal queries and guide them to the appropriate department.
* To consistently obtain and process all essential client information accurately on the Proclaim system.
* To ensure customer enquiries are picked up promptly by the relevant department, by seeking feedback on a regular basis.
* To maintain positive relationships with clients to build trust and ensure repeat custom and client recommendations.
* To use all methods of customer communication, including phone calls, email and text messaging to capture business.
* To take personal responsibility to ensure that the client journey is as smooth and efficient as possible.
* Desirable Law Degree
* Administrative experience
* Confident and effective communicator
* Positive 'can do' attitude
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.