Tax Specialist Business Analyst
Are you a Business Analyst looking for the opportunity to further your career in a leading and progressive Fintech Company based in Edinburgh?
Do you have a solid understanding of Tax and would like to apply this knowledge in a fast paced Business Analyst role?
As a Business Analyst you will work on a variety of projects supporting clients and Software Engineers to ensure work is delivered on time and to a high standard. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
* Analysing customer requirements
* Working with colleagues including Software Engineers to create specifications and support during implementation
* Acting as the point of contact for customers to answer any functional questions
* Writing and maintaining product documentation
* Analysing customer issues to support projects and workshops
* Creating and executing test cases
* Providing support at Sales Workshops
What you'll bring:
* Previous financial services experience working in a Business Analyst role
* An understanding of tax, ideally knowledge of UK or European tax legislation
* Strong understanding of banking processes with the ability to understand, abstract and specify requirements
* Must be Degree educated, ideally in a Technology or Finance discipline
* Excellent communication skills with German or Italian language skills advantageous
* Passionate about technology with an interest in software engineering
If you enjoy working within Financial Services but are looking to work in a tech / software house environment then this is a great opportunity to join a market leading company that offers long term career progression opportunities to their staff.
If this is of interest, please apply in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.