Tax Manager required for one of our well established clients. The Tax Manager will report into the Managing Director and Partners and will be responsible for the management of the tax department, dealing with Tax Enquiries and Investigations and also review of and preparation of Self-Assessment Tax Returns.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Reporting to the Managing Director and Partners
* Managing the Tax Department and working as part of a team of 10
* Dealing with Tax enquiries on a daily basis and also review of and preparation of self assessment tax returns from HMRC
* Dealing with Tax Investigations from HMRC.
* Processing and submission of Self-Assessment Tax Returns.
* Ensuring all submission deadlines are met.
* Liaising and dealing with HMRC.
Knowledge & Experience
* Proficient and highly experienced in dealing with Tax Investigations
* Experience in an accountancy practice.
* Up to date knowledge of tax legislation.
* Knowledge of CCH would be an advantage, although not essential.
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Ability to manage your time and meet deadlines.
* Experience of managing a team
* The ideal candidate will be either a either Part Qualified / Qualified ATT or equivalent
* Strong leadership and management skills with the ability to coach, influence and inspire whilst promoting integrity and accountability at all times.
* Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, with the ability to work with colleagues at all levels
If you are interested in being considered or would like to know more about the role please click Apply Now with the latest copy of your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.