A fantastic opportunity has arisen with an award winning law firm in Glasgow, who are seeking to add a Tax Assistant to their Private Client team.
The business is one of the leading legal firms in Scotland, with a history tracing back over 100 years. The Private Client Tax team has an enviable reputation and works with some of the most high profile clients in the country.
You will have responsibility for managing your own caseload independently, be confident liaising directly with clients and manage a range of tax projects in your portfolio. You will also assist the Partners with tax planning and advisory work, giving you a varied and interesting role to play in the continued success of the team.
* Preparing all aspects of tax compliance for individuals and trusts
* Providing advice and assistance to clients in relation to Inheritance Tax, Executry Taxation and Tax Planning
* Assisting other members of the tax team with client allocations
* Carrying out administrative duties on an ad hoc basis
* A minimum of 4 years' experience in a similar client facing tax role
* A strong background in Personal Tax
* Excellent numerical and processing skills
* Confident in using CCH software
* Strong team player with the ability to work as an individual with minimal supervision
In return you will be provided with a top level salary and benefits, as well as progression opportunities and support with your development.
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.