Tax Assistant - Glasgow
Search Consultancy is currently recruiting a Tax Assistant for a leading mid-tier firm of chartered accountants in Glasgow.
The role will involve managing the tax compliance for a varied portfolio of clients across the Scottish market. The firm has massive growth planned over the next few years, and due to a number of recent acquisitions they are looking for an ambitious individual to join their tax compliance group. The position offers excellent exposure to some of the best clients in Scotland and will provide realistic and genuine progression opportunities
* Managing a diverse portfolio of clients
* Providing tax compliance services to private clients
* Preparing self assessment, personal tax returns and P11D's
* Acting as a primary contact for clients, ensuring tax matters are raised proactively and communicated to clients
* Supporting junior members of the team with their development
* ATT qualified or part-qualified. Full study support is provided
* Prior corporate tax experience within a practice environment - essential
* Up-to-date knowledge of tax legislation
* Excellent communication skills - written and oral
* The desire to progress within the business
In return you will be provided with a competitive base salary, full study support and advancement opportunities to ensure your career progresses to the level you want it to.
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.