Tax Assistant - Edinburgh
Search Consultancy is currently recruiting a Tax Assistant for a leading independent firm of Chartered Accountants based in Edinburgh.
You will be part of an award winning tax team, consistently recognised as one of the best in Scotland. Your role will involve providing entrepreneurial tax advice to a varied portfolio of clients. Working with some of the most talented tax accountants in the country, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, and will be provided with excellent growth and progression opportunities.
* Maintaining and developing relationships with a varied portfolio of clients
* Preparation of advance assurance for Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme/Enterprise Investment Scheme
* Preparation of share valuations and ongoing compliance reporting for the purpose of share schemes
* Annual returns regarding Employment Related Securities
* Preparation of Research & Development tax relief claims
* Preparation of corporation tax accounts provisions, computations, and tax returns
* Technical research to support tax advisory projects
* Undertaking new client procedures
* Part qualified accountant (ICAS/ATT) or the drive to undertake professional qualification
* Excellent numeracy skills
* The ability to plan ahead and to work to tight deadlines
* Exceptional communication skills - written and oral
* The drive to succeed and progress in your career
Does this sound like you?
I return you will be provided with an industry leading salary, formal training to achieve professional qualification and structured advancement opportunities to ensure you progress in your career.
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.