Are you an experienced Tax Accountant who is looking for an interim opportunity ? Search Accountancy are currently supporting a West Sussex based client who are looking for an experienced, hands on Tax Accountant to support them through their year end process. In this role you will
- produce accurate UK tax computations including assessment of P&L cost eligibility, analysis of fixed & intangible asset additions & calculation of capital allowances to meet year-end filing deadlines.
- support overseas finance managers in completing their year-end templates.
- review & consolidate Group year-end tax data & draft statutory tax notes in accordance with legislation.
- prepare tax provisions & supporting paperwork in accordance with IFICS23.
- create audit support schedules eg PE, treatment of subsidiaries under the Controlled Foreign Companies (CFC) rules
- create DPL mappings file.
- assist with R&D tax credit calculations & transfer pricing work as required.
This role will be for an initial two month period, remote working is available and applicants would need to be able to start in July.