We have an excellent opening for a full-time Tax Consultant based in West Sussex. The successful applicant will be a hands-on accounts assistant who can support our client through their year-end processes. This is a full-time Tax Consultant accounting role, and it comes with a generous salary and some great company benefits.
In this finance assistant position, you will produce accurate UK tax computations including assessment of P&L cost eligibility, analysis of fixed & intangible asset additions and calculation of capital allowances to meet year-end filing deadlines.
Related financial services tasks will include:
- Supporting overseas finance managers in completing their year-end templates
- Reviewing and consolidating year-end tax data and drafting statutory tax notes in accordance with legislation
- Preparing tax provisions and supporting paperwork by following IFICS23 regulations
- Creating audit support schedules, e.g. PE, treatment of subsidiaries under the CFC rules
- Assisting with R&D tax credit calculations & transfer pricing work as required.
This accounting and Tax Consultant role will be for an initial two month period, and remote working is available. The successful Tax Consultant will need to take up their position in July. To fulfil your accounts assistant and accounting responsibilities, you will need significant previous experience in a similar role.
Due to COVID-19, you'll only be expected and encouraged to return to your new office environment when it's deemed safe to do so. All interviews will be conducted online or by phone. To apply for this Tax Consultant role in West Sussex, contact us asap to fast track the application process.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.