Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£10.00 - £11.00 per hour
Hospitality Talent Coordinator - Search Consultancy - Manchester
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to provide all round superstar support to our high performing consultants. You will be tasked mainly around finding great candidates to join our teams including interviewing and referencing candidates, matching candidates to suitable positions and providing a first class customer service to our candidates and clients.
Recruitment experience is not necessary however you will be people focused, full of ideas and driven to succeed!
Excellent training is provided and the role also provides fantastic career opportunities, along with a very competitive hourly rate.
* The ability to multi-task
* Organised and efficient with good attention to detail
* Motivated and hardworking
* Dedicated with a positive, cheerful attitude
* Professional and career minded
* Confident with an excellent telephone manner
* A charming personality with the ability to nurture relationships
* Experience in office-based admin or customer service roles preferred
What we can offer you;
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Monday to Friday Hours
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum company
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have or apply here.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.