Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
about 1 month ago
Talent Acquisition Partner - Competitive Salary / Industry leading bonus scheme
Are you an agency recruiter looking to make the switch to internal, without sacrificing the earning potential? This is the opportunity for you!
Search Consultancy is going through an exciting, sustained period of growth, and as such an opportunity has arisen to be the face of the business as part of our expanding Talent Acquisition Team.
As a talent acquisition partner, you'll be responsible for identifying and recruiting the best and brightest next generation of recruiters into the business, as well as executing targeted headhunting campaigns to secure existing top level talent for our teams across the UK.
Day to day activities will include:
- Building a robust candidate pipeline, ranging from associates/grads through to Director level talent
- Engaging with hiring managers across our business to thoroughly understand requirements
- Using a variety of platforms to source and attract talent (creativity is actively encouraged!)
- Coordinating the end to end interview process
- Managing your time effectively an efficiently to ensure maximum performance outcomes
We are actively seeking applications from agency recruiters (from any sector) who want to utilise their skills in internal setting. With just one client to service (us!) you will have experience of juggling numerous vacancies from several hiring managers, and be an expert in thoroughly understanding your clients needs, whilst finding innovative ways to deliver the end result.
- A successful recruitment career, with a bias towards permanent placements
- Pro-active and tenacious, with the drive to hit and exceed performance targets
- An expert relationship builder and influencer of people, with the ability to sell the business passionately to prospective talent
- Creative and innovative, you'll constantly be finding new and interesting ways to reach out to the market
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as being highly organised
With substantial private investment to facilitate growth, a plethora of top name signings to our leadership and management teams, and a newly formed talent development function ensuring engagement is at an all time high - there has never been a more exciting time to start a career journey at Search.
What's in it for you:
- A highly competitive salary
- Industry leading internal commission structure that pays out on every placement you make within the business
- Regular company wide incentives including quarterly and annual high flyer events
- A clear career progression path, with a culture that actively encourages fast tracking high calibre individuals
- A flexible work environment
- A supportive management structure and vibrant, goal orientated, success focused work environment
We are hoping to move quickly in recruiting for this opportunity so please don't delay in making your application - your new career awaits!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.