Are you successful in acquiring the best talent for your organisation?
Would you like to start 2019 with an exciting challenge?
If so, then keep scrolling down!
An exciting opportunity has opened up with a multinational financial services company in Hove to join their recruitment team on a 12 month FTC. In this position, you will be directly responsible for the recruitment of candidates across a variety of mid to senior level positions within the business.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Manage the candidate journey from sourcing to offer
* Qualify position requirements with Hiring Managers
* Ensure all Diversity and Inclusion targets are achieved
* Create advertising campaigns to attract the best possible talent
* Ensure all compliance is correct and up to date
To be successful:
* Ability to demonstrate previous success in managing a recruitment cycle from beginning to end
* Experience in using multiple advertising channels to attract the best possible talent
* Ability to work in a fast paced and professional environment
* Exposure to recruitment in a professional services environment (ideal but not a deal breaker)
* Strong communication skills and the confidence to deal with senior managers and provide realistic timeframes
What's in it for you?
* Work for an internationally recognised organisation
* Generous pension scheme
* Flexible working arrangements
* Salary circa £40,000
If you have the relevant skills and are looking for an exciting start to 2019, please apply or contact Neil Maddocks at Search Consultancy, Brighton.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.