Systems Test Engineer
What is in this for you as an experienced Systems Test Engineer?
- Working for an award winning business that is resilient to the economic impact of Covid19
- Invest in staff and hire for the long-term
- You will get to work on a breadth of products and a breadth of user domains over time
- Encouraged and supported in upskilling, working with different technologies
- Get to work on design verification tests for both software and electronics
- Central Belt location of Linlithgow
- Are an experienced Systems Test Engineer, executing system level tests to products using both manual testing and automated testing
- Enjoy a hybrid test culture that allows you to develop and execute design verification tests for both software and electronics for a physical product
- Write Test Script using either C# or TCL or Python
- Champion best practice Test Automation, have used Test Automation frameworks
- Used Bugzilla or JIRA defect reporting and tools or similar
- Come from product based business rather than services and worked with multi-skilled product design teams on physical products
Advantageous to have:
- Any of the following: IPV4, IPV6, VLAN, Selenium, XPath, CSS, TestRail, RESTful API's
- Knowledge of any of the following: Digital Signals, Packet based Timing, Web UI Testing, Networking, OSI Model, Web based API protocols
To hear more about this award winning business looking for a long-term hire in Systems Testing where your growth will be supported please apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.