Ops Engineer ( Systems Engineer & Network Engineer )
You're looking for a wide and varied role in Systems Engineering / Infrastructure Engineering?
Do you want to work for a business that is an early tech adopter and will support your growth?
This company LIVES AND BREATHES tech, they adopt the latest technology and you will be able to keep at the bleeding edge of technology with this market leader.
You're part of a Global Team of high percentile Systems Engineering Team that support five key pillars, Networking, Windows Systems Administration, Linux Systems Administration, VMWare and DevOps.
- High slant in this team towards networking (firewalls, WAN, palo alto, patches, cisco, citrix, layers, fabric, panorama etc.), most of your role will be in this area but not exclusively so
- You will get a chance to work in other areas too such as server installations, server administration, configuration, virtualisation, storage protocols, monitoring, configuration management (Puppet / Chef), version control, scripting
- Chance to constantly grow technically, to work with modern technology with an early adopter
Who this suits:
- A Natural Problem Solver who enjoys helping teams and working on pro-active projects
- You need to be from:
- Networking background with an interest in other Ops area's
- Or a varied Ops role that includes strong network exposure
- Nice to hold CCNA or VCP but not essential
Please apply to hear more on this cutting edge Ops role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.