An exciting opportunity arises for a skilled Systems Engineer to join a global Oil Giant on a 1 year contract. The IR35 status is yet to be determined.
You will be skilled with most of the following:
* Preferred: Graduate in Engineering/Sciences
* Experience and technical knowledge of the following:
o Hyper-V - deployment experience
o Windows Active Directory
o Windows Server 2016 - deployment experience
o Understanding of Cisco switching and VLANs (virtual local area network)
o Windows Client operating system machines - deployment experience
o HPE servers
o Cisco Router and switch
o Firewall configuration experience
* Valid BOSIET/FOSIET
* Ability to work effectively within a diverse global team
* Ability to follow and actively improve, automate processes
* Flexible, adaptable and able to work under pressure and efficiently multitask
* Proven ability to interface with vendors and influence 3rd Parties for the delivery of IT services
* Highly motivated with excellent communication/interpersonal skills and proven ability to work within a team environment and work unsupervised ?
* Strong critical thinking ability and willingness to take ownership of tasks without direction
Feel you fit this description? Then please apply immediately!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age