Looking for your next Infrastructure Engineering project in Birmingham?
We have an immediate 3 month contract (inside IR35) to join a busy Infrastructure team in Birmingham. You will be tasked with ongoing BAU but also some project based support.
I am therefore keen to speak with candidates who have:
- Proven experience working as a Systems / Infrastructure Engineer in large, corporate environments
- Previous experience of working in Financial Services would be preferred
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements and manage your workload accordingly
- Excellent technical knowledge and experience of
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop
- Windows Server 2016
- Hyper V
- Windows 10 OS
- MS Exchange 2026
Search Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for the purpose of this vacancy and our client values diversity, and we welcome enquiries from everyone.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age