Remote Working (home based) - Manchester City Centre Office
Salary: £25,900 per annum
Hours: Monday - Fridy 9am - 5pm
Great Opportunity with a well respected employer. This role would suit a self-starter with a positive and enthusiastic 'can do' approach to understanding your customers problems and helping to solve them.
Reporting to the Systems Manager, the post holder will be required to provide the technical and project expertise needed to support operational colleagues in the use of the company database, maintain their suite of documentation and provide support for other systems across the business.
* You will work with a wide range of operational colleagues and members of the Business Transformation Team to support changes to the way they deliver their business.
* You will support staff, guiding them in how best to use the system and ensuring changes to systems are tested properly and understood by users.
* You will be required to develop training materials, lead training courses and publish guidance and instructions to the company on all systems matters.
* You will maintain the integrity of our operational documents, by ensuring colleagues have access to the newest published versions, maintaining our document archive and ensuring all changes to documents are properly approved and recorded.
* You will be required to provide support across all Microsoft Office packages, including administering and changing our Document Control Access database. You will administer the website, intranet and correspondence templates using standard html editors.
* In addition to the above you will support the Business Transformation Team by scoping and testing technical changes required to implement transformation projects.
Technical knowledge and skills:
* Experience of supporting database users and of the administrative functions of large databases is essential.
* Experience of managing a document control system is useful, but not essential.
* Experience of managing User Acceptance Testing for systems changes.
* Experience of MS Office suite of products and an aptitude for data manipulation using Excel and analytics or similar.
* A good understanding of the tools and techniques used in project management and continuous improvement activities.
* The post holder must be able to prepare clear and concise process flow documentation.
* Experience of developing training materials and deliver training courses to a range of audiences.
* Able to present arguments and cases for change verbally and written in a persuasive manner.
* Experience of translating technical requirements and functional specifications into plain language for operational colleagues.
If you are interested in the position and have the desired experience please APPLY NOW!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.