Salary to £60,000 plus excellent benefits package.
Search Consultancy are currently supporting our established Financial Services client with the recruitment of a Senior Commercially biased Systems Accountant.
This role is an exciting and innovative opportunity to join a growing Finance function. You will develop the accounting system and the related financial processes to meet the changing needs of the organisation.
The Systems Accountant role provides an opportunity for someone with key implementation skillset coupled alongside supporting the developing financial reporting requirements of the business. It will also provide finance systems technical and financial support to the relevant teams.
This role is key to continue the development and maintenance of the Analytics system including completion of the roll out across the wider business. Also to grow into the creation and maintain systems processes and procedures.
Key Skills -
* IT Systems Development with a desire to progress in this arena
* Accountancy experience and qualification important
* The ability to work to strict deadlines
* Exposure to the design, build and implementation of the systems
* Excellent communication skills & key stakeholder management both internal and externally
* Exposure to the Budgeting and financial modelling beneficial
* Good PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
This is an excellent opportunity for the right commercially focused Systems Accountant to make a real difference whilst providing superb career development and exposure at a decision making level.
If the role is of interest please apply to Search Consultancy through the website as directed.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.