Surveying Project Manager
Facilities Management & Building Services
Transport for London
up to £55,000 per annum
+ Comprehensive Package
£5,500 CAR ALLOWANCE
***** A CHANCE TO JOIN A WELL RESPECTED, HIGHLY RANKED NATIONAL FACILITIES SERVICE PROVIDER - EXCELLENT CAREER PLATFORM, SOUGHT AFTER COMPANY!, ****
* Do you want to join a highly profitable and sought after FM provider?
* Do you want continuous progression in your career?
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Surveying Project Manager
The role of the Surveying Project Manager is to:
* Establish and maintain specific Project Programmes
* Produce written communications for both internal & external audiences to include activity progress/planning
* Establish remedial works programme
* Property Condition Surveying (PCS)
* Identify Asset capture project critical success factors, translates and communicates to the team as project milestones.
* Establish and maintain Property Condition Survey programme with knowledge of critical path, float and risk and opportunity.
* Sets up a surveying programme change control process that takes full account of the contract requirements and communicates across team, including early warning notifications.
* Acts as a point of contact for tenant engagement and escalation
* Adopt contract the document control system to optimise distribution of information.
* Support setup and integration of KyKloud and supporting digital tools into the contract CAFM Management Information System
* Works closely with client and Arcadis to establish property survey report format and survey manual, ensuring this is in line with client's requirements
* Maintains remedial works programme, supporting the Technical Manager
* Support Technical Manager in developing maintenance regimes on completion of asset surveys
This company offer fantastic training development and boast a leading career path. The ideal Candidate for this Surveying Project Manager position within FM will have:
* Asset capture on large scale experience;
* Leading asset capture programmes;
* Ability to work with client to agree enablement action for the asset capture
If you think this sounds like something you would be interested please apply and speak with Tom Lilley from Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.