About this role
Role: Support Worker
Salary: up to £14ph
Location: Kirkintilloch and surrounding
Search Consultancy is seeking an experienced Support Workers to join Search as agency workers. You can gain experience, have flexibility, competitive rates, holiday money and potential permanent opportunities.
Some of your roles & responsibilities as an agency Support Worker will be:
* Support will vary with either Learning or physical disabilities, Alcohol and addictions, homelessness and mental health
* Depending on the service user- your tasks will change.
Please apply if you have the following;
* 6 months paid Support and care experience
* Skills in communicating with tact and sensitivity
* You have the ability to remain calm under pressure and cope with challenging behaviour.
Flexible rota for weekends off.
Company has been well established for over 25 years.
Please get in touch today to discuss this opportunity further!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Health & Social Care
20 December 2023
£11.80 - £18 per hour
£11.80 - £21 per hour
£11 - £30 per hour
Wishaw, North Lanarkshire
Kirkintilloch, East Dunbartonshire
£19838.00 - £20251.00 per annum
£12 - £16 per hour
Learn more about a career in Health & Social Care
The Health & Social Care profession is crucial in making a positive impact on people’s lives. We’re here to help you, so you can progress your career and continue to vitally support the people and communities you care about.