Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
EXPERIENCED MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORT WORKER
Are you an experienced and supportive Mental Health Support Worker looking for a new opportunity to make people's lives more meaningful through psychiatric rehabilitation?
If so, this York based Support Worker role is perfect for you. You'll earn an hourly salary of up to £14ph per hour along with additional benefits, and will have a flexible working schedule to suit your lifestyle.
COVID-19 has put extra pressure on all nursing services, so your help and support filling these currently open Mental Health Support Worker vacancies are much appreciated.
We're seeking to find and place a collaborative and positive healthcare worker who has great people skills and enjoys interacting with others. The successful mental healthcare candidate will be joining an inclusive and supportive environment of skilled care workers.
The suitable Mental Health Support Worker will:
* Have worked a minimum of 6 months' recent experience in a mental health setting
* Experience of working with autistic service users and those with challenging behaviour
* Restraint training with the last 12 months (MAPA/PMVA/GSA)
* Be available for day shifts and night shifts (both waking night and sleep shifts available)
* Have a flexible approach to work
* Have a passion for helping others and making a difference in their lives
* Our client is offering competitive weekly pay and free DBS, full induction and training, plus a uniform. The flexible working nature of the shifts means you can fit this job around your other work and lifestyle commitments.
To apply for this Mental Health Support Worker position in York contact Bianca Parris at Search on 0113 308 8037 or email email@example.com your CV to and we will get back to you.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.