Search Healthcare are urgently looking to recruit Support Workers for permanent contracts for an adult support service with 6 services located within Edinburgh. Experience is preferable but not essential to be considered for these roles.
The role will involve supporting adults with physical and/or learning difficulties. The contracts on offer vary from 17-39 hours per week.
Responsibilities include providing personal care, housework, helping with finances, medication management and helping with day-to-day tasks.
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous support work experience is preferred but not essential
- Have a current PVG or be willing to join the scheme
- Have SSSC (Scottish Social Services Council) membership or be willing to join
- A can do, positive attitude
- Be kind, caring and strive to provide the highest level of care and support possible to vulnerable service users
- The ability to lone work and as part of a wider team
- Be available for a part time or full time permanent role
- Be able to work using your own initiative
- Access to funding for SVQ Level 3 after you have completed your 4 month probation period
- Full and extensive training
- Opportunities for career development
- Support from well established management
APPLY TODAY! You can call 0131 718 8022 for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.